Being a part of the Conslayer gaming team allows you to get your voice heard in the gaming industry. It also gives you the chance to report on the hottest news of the day. The gaming team reports on daily gaming news. We also craft unique articles that range from opinion pieces to top ten articles. Working in tandem with a designated Lead Contributor, the writers are the core of Conslayer and help bring content that makes the website shine like a newly unboxed gaming console.
What we are looking for.
- Dedication to the video game industry. The perfect candidate not only plays the most popular video games out right now but also expands into indie games, JRPGs, and all other categories to make for a well-rounded and knowledgeable gamer.
- Familiarity with every platform. It is desired that all candidates possess new-gen consoles (PS4, Xbox, PC, etc) to be able to be familiar with every major title that comes out for each console.
- Creative, well-versed, open-minded yet opinionated writers who not only are able to take instructions and wow us with your brilliant writing but are also able to come up with their own ideas for video game content.
- A drive to succeed in the gaming industry. We are looking for individuals whose dreams are to be an active member in the gaming industry. This takes hard work, but Conslayer can and will help bring you to the top if you strive to excel above the competition.
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply
Send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:
- Full name
- Links to social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
- Brief description about yourself, including your experience with video games, how you first got started, some of your favorite games, and reasons why you believe you would be a great addition to the team.
- Writing sample. This could be a gaming news report on a hot topic that recently broke or an opinion piece. Submit your best work and let your talent and personality shine through. (Please note, if you do not submit a writing sample, your application will be disregarded.)
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!