At a Warner Bros. investor meeting, DC Studios dropped some epic news about their upcoming film releases. DC is sucking it up and giving investors what they want, and that means a few more standalone superhero movies.
Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot will be in theaters in 2017! Yes, you read that right. The Amazonian princess and a handful of other delights are coming our way over the next several years, at least for the next six.
Take this release schedule, Marvel:
- “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
- “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
- “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- “Shazam” (2019)
- “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- “Green Lantern” (2020)
How do you feel about the Warner Bros. DC line up?
Source: The Mary Sue